with Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova (Germany 2018)
August 11th – 26th 2018
Join us in the Birth Into Being Method Experience
Claim your right for greater happiness and find your place of Power, born of Love & Compassion!
We invite you to:
- Strengthen your sense of belonging and well being.
- Deepen connection with your Higher Self, other people, and the Source of Life.
- Gain new reference points in your nervous system for greater ability of intimacy and creativity.
- Fearlessly birth a new project, a new baby and a new You!
- We share an understanding that within each cell of our bodies, we carry an imprint from our formative period. If our emotional body was overwhelmed during that period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and outdated behavioral patterns may occur.
Birth Into Being Method offers a very effective approach to transforming a less than blissful Limbic Imprint to a highly functional and enjoyable one.
Our multisensory, multi-generational approach, informed by epigenetics and neuroplasticity, focuses on the formative period from preconception through the early adolescence and is geared towards both men and women. The full 16-day program consists of 20 processes and 18 exercises, each designed to further facilitate alignment with the intelligence of Nature’s creative Power.
We can heal our collective past, so that future generations will be able to thrive as a species in a society based on Peace and Compassion.
20 Processes and 18 Exercises
The full Birth Into Being Curriculum consists of 20 processes and 18 exercises. During the 8 days (4 Levels) of the basic training of the method, the participants will have enough time to experience all of the most fundamental processes to address all main issues in a powerful, transformative way. Yet, within the limited time of 8 days, it is not possible to experience the whole method, that’s why we offer the additional 8 days, which will include also the more advanced training portion, offering even more processes and exercises. The exact curriculum, order of presentation, and the depth of coverage depends on the group dynamic and the specific facilitator. There is no rigid structure or order of things in this work. Spontaneously responding to the needs of the participants is part of the training and establishes healthy relationships with the Vortex of the Birthing Field.
Also, interwoven into the tissue of the course are journaling, sharing in a circle, dancing, massage circles, tea breaks, heartfelt connection with other participants, etc.
Same with the topics covered: in a free flowing, storytelling format, the facilitator has a long list of important issues to address, depending on the specific needs of the participants.